tesa Softprint® 52118 STM TP is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates with a thickness of 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in flexographic label printing.
The unique properties of tesa® 52118 Softprint x-soft 380µm make it the ideal choice for finest screen print, especially where harder digital plates are in use. Additionally, the extra cushion allows faster printing speeds, whilst reducing the effects of unwanted press "bounce".
• The extra soft foam is the ideal plate mounting solution in combination with harder, digital plates (for finest screen print)
• Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
• Long lasting recovery characteristic for extended and high speed print runs
• Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
• Secure bonding to sleeve / cylinder, with specially enhanced removal properties
• Optimal bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement, with residue-free removal
• The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
• Yellow color coding of logo on backing indicates extra soft foam category
tesa Softprint® 52118 STM TP is a 380µm (15mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed spedifically for mounting photopolymer plates with a thickness of 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in flexographic label printing.