25/02/2019 - Author : Karen Nguyen
⁉️ Are you passionate about Search Engineering Optimization, Digital Marketing and Communication?
⁉️ Do you want to work and grow in a young, dynamic, open-minded yet professional environment?
⁉️ Are you expecting a competitive salary and outstanding benefits in your job?
Look no further, we are excited to welcome you to our team, with the primary focus on Search Engineering Optimization and Digital Marketing
Now, let’s look into in what field are you free to express your talent and creativity
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns, from that optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. At the same time, research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success. Work closely with Marketing Manager to produce contents and maximise content exposure to targeted audience
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Report directly to Marketing Manager on SEO performance monthly
Here at Creative Engineering you not only get to learn and grow, but also are able to enjoy tons of extra benefits as below
- Competitive Salary to be discussed and negotiated
- 13th month salary
- Commission if outstanding performance is shown
- Health Insurance and Social Insurance
- Lunches provided all working days
- Annual team building/ Company Out/ Vacation
- Company trainings and workshops to reinforce your profession and assist your soft skills
- Massive opportunities to expand your network and learn from the leaders of leading organisations
What are you waiting for? Send your CV to us now at email@example.com