31/10/2018 - Đăng bởi : Karen Nguyen
Mirka Novastar tackles demanding surfaces with unexpected ease. The remarkable cut of Novastar in coarse grits and outstanding surface finish of finer grits gets the job done faster in fewer steps. This tough premium film abrasive is made to last and keeps you sanding longer. The new precision coating practically repels dust, so there is no clogging.
Novastar is ideal for hard surfaces where robust abrasives are needed. Dust extraction is efficient and convenient with Mirka’s new multihole pattern.
- Efficient sanding with an aggressive initial cut for heavy duty applications in coarse grits
- The mix of grains is one-of-a-kind with a precision coating that practically repels dust
- Consistent scratch pattern provides the desired finish
- Premium film backing offers exceptional edgewear resistance, flexibility and grain adhesion
- Fully waterproof, can be used either wet or dry
- Remarkably flat and smooth surface finish on hard surfaces
- Effective multihole pattern delivers outstanding performance without clogging
Mirka's Novastar - Surpass your Expectation
Use Novastar for:
- Wood Processing
- Composites Processing
- Vehicle Manufacturing
- Marine Industry
- Automotive Refinishing
Take on the challenge. Experience the difference.
See more: Move up a gear with Mirka's Iridium
Creative Engineering is the official distributor of Mirka's in Vietnam and Asia. We distribute all Mirka products related to sanding and polishing.